With a stay at Sol Ipanema Hotel in Rio de Janeiro (Ipanema), you'll be steps from Posto 9 and a 2-minute drive from Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Copacabana Beach and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Masserini Osteria di Mare, a beachfront restaurant which features an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Rio de Janeiro? This hotel has 700 square feet (65 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ipanema Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Posto 9 - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rua Farme de Amoedo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Forum Ipanema Shopping Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Praca General Osorio - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Arpoador Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Garden of Allah - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Leblon Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Arpoador - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Devil's Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Avenida Atlantica - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Posto 11 - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Copacabana Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Carlos Drummond de Andrade Statue - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
The preferred airport for Sol Ipanema Hotel is Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance. Elevators are not available in the rooftop, where guests are supposed to get to gym, pool area and bar by stairs.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 15 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Conference space
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Beach umbrellas
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Conference space size (feet) - 700
- -Conference space size (meters) - 65
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Beach towels