Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Miramar Hotel by Windsor in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Copacabana Beach. This 5-star hotel is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Christ the Redeemer and 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Parque Henrique Lage.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Restaurante Sa, a restaurant which specializes in Brazilian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 200.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 7 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet