Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Denver, a 10-minute walk from Colorado State Capitol Building and 14 minutes by foot from Denver Art Museum. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Colorado Convention Center and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Coors Field.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. This hotel has 6 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wells Fargo Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Paramount Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Colorado State Capitol Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Civic Center Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
McNichols Civic Center Building - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Denver City and County Building - 1 km / 0.7 mi
United States Mint - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Denver Public Library - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sakura Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Denver Art Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Colorado Convention Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Molly Brown House Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
16th Street Mall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Fillmore Auditorium - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 39.2 km / 24.3 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi
Denver, CO (APA-Centennial) - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Downtown is Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 30.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available