Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Denver, a 10-minute walk from Colorado State Capitol Building and 14 minutes by foot from Denver Art Museum. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Colorado Convention Center and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Coors Field.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. This hotel has 6 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wells Fargo Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Paramount Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Colorado State Capitol Building - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Civic Center Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
McNichols Civic Center Building - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Denver City and County Building - 1 km / 0.7 mi
United States Mint - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Denver Public Library - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sakura Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Denver Art Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Colorado Convention Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Molly Brown House Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
16th Street Mall - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Fillmore Auditorium - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Denver, CO (APA-Centennial) - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Downtown is Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available