Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Portland Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Portland, steps from Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and 3 minutes by foot from Pioneer Courthouse Square. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Portland Art Museum and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Tom McCall Waterfront Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 455 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services, a television in a common area, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pioneer Courthouse - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Portland Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pioneer Courthouse Square - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Pioneer Place - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Portland City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Portland Art Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
World Trade Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tom McCall Waterfront Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Riverplace - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hawthorne Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Roseland Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Keller Auditorium - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Star Theater Portland - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Old Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Portland Downtown is Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 25.00 for adults and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD $25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Reception hall
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available