Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Portland Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Portland, steps from Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and 3 minutes by foot from Pioneer Courthouse Square. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Portland Art Museum and 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Tom McCall Waterfront Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 455 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pioneer Courthouse - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Portland Building - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pioneer Courthouse Square - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Pioneer Place - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Portland City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Portland Art Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
World Trade Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tom McCall Waterfront Park - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Riverplace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Roseland Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Star Theater Portland - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Keller Auditorium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hawthorne Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Old Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Portland Downtown is Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $20 and USD $25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD $25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Meeting rooms
- -Spa services on site
- -Reception hall
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 23
- -Year Built - 1963
- -Total number of rooms - 455