Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Denver, within a 5-minute drive of Colorado State Capitol Building and United States Mint. This 4-star hotel is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from University of Denver and 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Denver Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 297 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include ski storage, wedding services, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1.5 mi.
Enjoy American cuisine at Harry's Bar and Grille, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has 11330 square feet (1053 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free train station pickup
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet