With a stay at Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Denver, just a 5-minute walk from 16th Street Mall and 7 minutes by foot from Colorado Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Union Station and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Coors Field.Rooms
Stay in one of 297 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Additional features at this hotel include a television in a common area and a vending machine. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1.5 mi.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Harry's Bar and Grille, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Denver? This hotel has facilities measuring 2655 square feet (247 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
16th Street Mall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Paramount Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Colorado Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Denver Center for the Performing Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Boettcher Concert Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Buell Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Wells Fargo Center - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Bellco Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Larimer Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Union Station - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Denver Performing Arts Complex - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ellie Caulkins Opera House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
McNichols Civic Center Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Civic Center Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Colorado State Capitol Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
The preferred airport for Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel is Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Lockers available
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2655
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 12
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Conference space size (meters) - 247
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available