With a stay at Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center in Greenwood Village (Denver Tech Center), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre and 9 minutes from University of Denver. This hotel is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Denver Botanic Gardens and 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Denver Museum of Nature and Science.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Gallery Market serving the guests of Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cherry Creek State Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Cherry Hills Country Club - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Park Meadows Mall - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Centennial Center Park - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Observatory Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Garland Park - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Lone Tree Brewing Company - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
University of Denver - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Newman Center for the Performing Arts - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Washington Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Sky Ridge Medical Center - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Lone Tree Arts Center - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Hudson Gardens - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Denver Intl. Airport (DEN) - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan) - 46.4 km / 28.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center is Denver Intl. Airport (DEN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. This property's area shuttle is available on weekdays only.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 7.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk