Lord Baltimore Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Lord Baltimore Hotel places you in the heart of Baltimore, within a 5-minute drive of Inner Harbor and Washington Monument. This historic hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Walters Art Museum and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from National Aquarium in Baltimore.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 439 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at LB Tavern, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Baltimore? This hotel has facilities measuring 18,700 square feet (2 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Battle Monument - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Inner Harbor - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Baltimore City Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hopkins Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Everyman Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Baltimore Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hippodrome Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Charm'tastic Mile - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Baltimore Convention Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Top of the World Observation Level - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Westminster Hall and Burying Ground - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Power Plant Live - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Edgar Allan Poe's Gravesite and Memorial - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State) - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton) - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
College Park, MD (CGS) - 55.4 km / 34.4 mi
Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark) - 70.8 km / 44 mi
The preferred airport for Lord Baltimore Hotel is Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 18
- -Year Built - 1928
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 439
- -Conference space size (feet) - 18,700
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms