Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
You'll be centrally located in Baltimore with a stay at Lord Baltimore Hotel, minutes from USS Constellation and Walters Art Museum. This historic hotel is within close proximity of National Aquarium in Baltimore and Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Make yourself at home in one of the 439 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy American cuisine at The Kitchen, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Baltimore? This hotel has 18,700 square feet (2 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.95 and USD 19.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet