Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Venice (Venezia-Murano-Burano), Certosa Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Bridge of Sighs and St. Mark's Basilica. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Doge's Palace and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from St. Mark's Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, or dine alfresco. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sant'Elena - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Piccolo Teatro Delle Melodie Veneziane - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Doge's Palace - 3 km / 1.8 mi
St. Mark's Clocktower - 3 km / 1.9 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 3 km / 1.9 mi
St. Mark's Square - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Procuratie Nuove - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Grand Canal - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
The preferred airport for Certosa Hotel is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 1 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 18