A stay at Hotel Tiziano places you in the heart of Venice, within a 15-minute walk of Grand Canal and Piazzale Roma. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Ca' Foscari University of Venice and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Rialto Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zattere - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Maritime Station - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Zenobio Palace - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Campo Santa Margherita - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Squero di San Trovaso - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ca' Rezzonico - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Grand Canal - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazzale Roma - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Academy Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
San Toma Waterbus - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Academy Bridge - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Tiziano is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel