A stay at Ca' Sagredo places you in the heart of Venice, steps from Grand Canal and Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Rialto Bridge and 0.6 mi (1 km) from St. Mark's Basilica.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Additional amenities at this hotel include tour/ticket assistance and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at L'Alcova Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Malibran - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Casino of Venice - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Polo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Ca' Sagredo is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 104.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator