With a stay at Hotel San Zulian, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from St. Mark's Square and 2 minutes by foot from St. Mark's Basilica. This hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Grand Canal and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Rialto Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary dial-up Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hotel San Zulian. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Mark's Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Grand Canal - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Malibran - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bacino San Marco - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel San Zulian is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible – no