With a stay at Hotel Villa Edera, you'll be centrally located in Venice, within a 5-minute drive of Giardini della Biennale and Venice Convention Center. This hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Rialto Bridge and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Port of Venice.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hotel Villa Edera. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Nicolo al Lido - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
San Nicolò Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Venice Convention Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Sant'Elena - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Bacino San Marco - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Naval History Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
San Pietro di Castello - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Edera is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 1:30 PM - 9:30 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.80 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.40 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby