Baglioni Hotel Luna
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Baglioni Hotel Luna in Venice (San Marco), you'll be minutes from Correr Civic Museum and St. Mark's Square. This 5-star hotel is close to Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.Dining
At Baglioni Hotel Luna, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Correr Civic Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Clocktower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Doge's Palace - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
National Library of St Mark's - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Salute Waterbus - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Basilica of St Mary of Health - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Punta della Dogana - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
The preferred airport for Baglioni Hotel Luna is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 230 per room (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 77.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 5