With a stay at Hotel Villa Parco in Venice, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 10-minute drive of Giardini della Biennale and Venice Convention Center. This golf hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Rialto Bridge and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Port of Venice.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include in-room child care (surcharge), and both cribs/infant beds (surcharge) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Venice Convention Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sant'Elena - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
San Nicolò Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
San Nicolo al Lido - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Naval History Museum - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
San Pietro di Castello - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Doge's Palace - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Parco is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - midnight. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.80 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.40 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no