Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Biasutti in Venice, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Santa Maria Elisabetta Waterbus and Venice Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from San Nicolo al Lido and 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Giardini della Biennale.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lido of Venice - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Santa Maria Elisabetta Waterbus - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Venice Convention Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Parco delle Rimembranze - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
San Nicolo al Lido - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Via Garibaldi - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Bacino San Marco - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Naval History Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Piccolo Teatro Delle Melodie Veneziane - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Doge's Palace - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 51.9 km / 32.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Biasutti is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 69
- -Year Built - 1933