With a stay at Hotel Biasutti in Venice, you'll be in the entertainment district, within a 10-minute walk of Lungomare d'Annunzio Beach and Santa Maria Elisabetta Waterbus. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Planetarium of Venice and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Giardini della Biennale.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lungomare d'Annunzio Beach - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Maria Elisabetta Waterbus - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Planetarium of Venice - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Venice Convention Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
San Nicolo al Lido - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
San Nicolò Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sant'Elena - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bacino San Marco - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Naval History Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
San Pietro di Castello - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Biasutti is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.60 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free parking nearby
- -Street parking
- -Distance from property (meters) - 0