Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Residence Corte Grimani, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and within a 5-minute walk of Correr Civic Museum. This residence is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from La Fenice Opera House and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Doge's Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Mark's Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Grand Canal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Salvador Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fortuny Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Doge's Palace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
National Library of St Mark's - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bacino San Marco - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Corte Grimani is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 50 per stay
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage