Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Residence Corte Grimani in Venice (San Marco), you'll be steps from Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo and 3 minutes by foot from Correr Civic Museum. This residence is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from La Fenice Opera House and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Doge's Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include a television in a common area and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Mark's Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Grand Canal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Salvador Church - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Fortuny Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Clocktower - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Doge's Palace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
National Library of St Mark's - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Corte Grimani is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 50 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 15