A stay at Hotel Ca' Formenta places you in the heart of Venice, within a 15-minute walk of Bridge of Sighs and St. Mark's Basilica. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Grand Canal and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Doge's Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as concierge services and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bacino San Marco - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Naval History Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Venetian Arsenal - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Giardini della Biennale - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sant'Elena - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
San Zaccaria Waterbus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
San Pietro di Castello - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Grand Canal - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Doge's Palace - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
St. Mark's Square - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Ca' Formenta is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby