Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Città di Milano places you in the heart of Venice, steps from St. Mark's Square and St. Mark's Basilica. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from St Mark's Campanile and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Bridge of Sighs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Salvador Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Grand Canal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bacino San Marco - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Clocktower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 46 km / 28.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Città di Milano is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 22
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage