Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal places you in the heart of Venice, steps from Grand Canal and St. Mark's Square. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from St Mark's Campanile and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Doge's Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also features concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and shopping on site.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Ristorante Grand Canal, a beachfront fine-dining restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Venice? This hotel has facilities measuring 7427 square feet (690 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bacino San Marco - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Riva degli Schiavoni - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Correr Civic Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Mark's Clocktower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Doge's Palace - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
National Library of St Mark's - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 99
- -Year Built - 1800
- -Conference space size (meters) - 690
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7427
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Meeting rooms