With a stay at Pantalon Hotel in Venice (Dorsoduro), you'll be steps from Grand Canal and 9 minutes by foot from Piazzale Roma. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Rialto Bridge and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Ca' Foscari University of Venice.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
San Toma Waterbus - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Campo Santa Margherita - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ca' Rezzonico - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Palazzo Pisani Moretta - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Zenobio Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Polo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Grassi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piazzale Roma - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Academy Gallery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Pantalon Hotel is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 2:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk