With a stay at Maison Venezia | UNA Esperienze in Venice (Cannaregio), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Grand Canal and Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Rialto Bridge and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from St. Mark's Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ca' d'Oro Giorgio Franchetti Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ca' D'Oro Waterbus - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Fondamenta Nuove - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Malibran - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Chiesa Santa Maria dei Miracoli - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marco Polo's Home - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Casino of Venice - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Madonna dell'Orto - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Campo San Polo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Church of San Polo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Venetian Ghetto - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Maison Venezia | UNA Esperienze is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.4 km / 8.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designer stores on site
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Food and water bowls