Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Idylle Hotel places you in the heart of Istanbul, walking distance from Cagaloglu Hamami and Basilica Cistern. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include an arcade/game room, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at Idylle Cafe-Shop or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This Hotel property is awarded the following classification: Special Class.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per 24 hours
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 30 (one way)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Lending library access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas