Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn in Burnsville, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Nickelodeon Universe and Mall of America. This hotel is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Minnesota Zoo and 10.6 mi (17 km) from Mystic Lake.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Morgans Farm to Table, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Burnsville? This hotel has 4500 square feet (405 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Crystal Lake Golf Club - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Murphy-Hanrahan Park Reserve - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Minnesota Zoo - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Twin Cities Premium Outlets - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Bloomington Ice Gardens - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Normandale Community College - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Cascade Bay Waterpark - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Hyland Greens Golf and Learning Center - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Best Buy Corporate Headquarters - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
The Wilds Golf Club - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Raceway Park - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Nickelodeon Universe - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Mystic Lake - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Crayola Experience - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud) - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown) - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn is Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 for adults, USD 8 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 1985
- -Total number of rooms - 131
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 405
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area