A stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Downtown South Congress places you in the heart of Austin, within a 5-minute drive of Austin Convention Center and Zilker Park. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Texas State Capitol and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Blanton Museum of Art.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 262 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Austin? This hotel has facilities measuring 2330 square feet (216 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
South Congress Avenue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lady Bird Lake - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Long Center for the Performing Arts - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palmer Auditorium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Austin Children's Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Dougherty Arts Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Austin City Hall - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Frost Bank Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Moody Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Austin Convention Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sixth Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Paramount Theater - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Rainey Street - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Zach Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Downtown South Congress is Austin-Bergstrom Intl. Airport (AUS) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Covered self parking fee: USD 33 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 5
- -Conference space size (meters) - 216
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2330
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Covered parking
- -Dog exercise area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby