Located in Austin (North Austin), Residence Inn by Marriott Austin The Domain Area is within a 10-minute drive of The Domain and Austin Aquarium. This aparthotel is 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Blanton Museum of Art and 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Texas State Capitol.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arboretum at Great Hills Mall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
J. J. Pickle Research Campus - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The Domain - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Norris Conference Centers - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
St. David's North Austin Medical Center - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
McNeil Crossing - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Mount Bonnell - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Texas Military Forces Museum - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Lake Austin - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Austin Aquarium - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
Pennybacker Bridge (360 Bridge) - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Mayfield Park - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Lakeline Mall - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
University of Texas Tower - 13.4 km / 8.4 mi
Caswell House - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Austin The Domain Area is Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Tennis on site
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Visual alarms in hallways