With a stay at Four Seasons Hotel Austin, you'll be centrally located in Austin, just a 3-minute walk from Austin Convention Center and 6 minutes by foot from Lady Bird Lake. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Sixth Street and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from South Congress Avenue.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 294 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Austin? This hotel has facilities measuring 18000 square feet (1672 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Austin Convention Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rainey Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Lady Bird Lake - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Austin Children's Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sixth Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Frost Bank Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Austin City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Moody Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of the Weird - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
South Congress Avenue - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Paramount Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
360 Condominiums - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. Mary's Cathedral - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Long Center for the Performing Arts - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Four Seasons Hotel Austin is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Lead with Care (Four Seasons).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 50 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Reception hall
- -Electric car charging station
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Food and water bowls
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site