Royal Court Apartments
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Royal Court Apartments places you in the heart of Prague, within a 15-minute walk of Czech National Museum and Wenceslas Square. This apartment is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Prague State Opera and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Lucerna Arcade.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. 80-cm LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the apartment's coffee shop/café. English breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 3 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Check-in for this property is in Tourist Information Center on Legerova 48 Street.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Fee for English breakfast: CZK 210 for adults and CZK 210 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 650 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CZK 400.00 per night
- Pet fee: CZK 300 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 270.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk