Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Czech Inn in Prague (Prague 10), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Prague State Opera and Czech National Museum. This hostel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Old Town Square and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Sea World.
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to noon for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The shared dormitories cater to guests ages 18 - 39. Standard rooms cater to guests of all ages. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 22 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator