Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin - Downtown / Convention Center, you'll be centrally located in Austin, within a 5-minute walk of Austin Convention Center and Sixth Street. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Lady Bird Lake and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Moody Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 209 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Cafe Crepe, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Austin Convention Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Sixth Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Austin Children's Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Frost Bank Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Austin City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Moody Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lady Bird Lake - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rainey Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Esther's Follies - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Paramount Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
South Congress Avenue - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
St. Mary's Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Old State Capitol Building Ruins - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn & Suites Austin - Downtown / Convention Center is Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 41 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available