Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Luxury Family Hotel Royal Palace places you in the heart of Prague, within a 10-minute walk of Rudolfinum and Lennon Wall. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Old Town Square and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Charles University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant Amadeus serving guests of Luxury Family Hotel Royal Palace. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Czech Republic. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CZK 800 per day
- Early check-in fee: CZK 1500 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CZK 1500 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Free wired Internet