Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hyatt Regency North Dallas in Richardson, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Northpark Center and Galleria Dallas. This 4-star hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from University of Texas at Dallas and 11 mi (17.7 km) from Southern Methodist University (SMU).Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 336 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch at the hotel's restaurant, Boots and Brix, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. This hotel has 15 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Texas at Dallas - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Collin Creek Mall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
ArtCentre of Plano - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Firewheel Golf Park - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Pecan Hollow Golf Course - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Plano Convention Center - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Northwood Club - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Richland College - 12 km / 7.4 mi
WaterTower Theater - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Breckinridge Park - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Valley View Center - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Addison Circle Park - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Galleria Dallas - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Watters Creek at Montgomery Farm - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Museum of Biblical Art - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency North Dallas is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 58 per person (roundtrip)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 18
- -Year Built - 1987
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- -Total number of rooms - 336