Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort), you'll be centrally located in Scottsdale, steps from Old Town and 13 minutes by foot from Scottsdale Waterfront. This 4.5-star resort is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Camelback Mountain and 5 mi (8.1 km) from Desert Botanical Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 204 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Rooms have private balconies or patios. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.Dining
Enjoy Cuban cuisine at The Canal Club, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Scottsdale? This resort has facilities measuring 14500 square feet (1347 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Old Town - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Scottsdale Waterfront - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Scottsdale Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Camelback Mountain - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Desert Botanical Garden - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Salt River Fields at Talking Stick - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Hole in the Rock - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Big Surf - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Papago Park - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Butterfly Wonderland - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
OdySea Aquarium - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Scottsdale, AZ (SCF) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal) - 25.2 km / 15.6 mi
Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley) - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal) - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 47.89 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Shuttle service
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 36 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 14500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1347
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking