With a stay at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Mesquite in Mesquite, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and Lake Ray Hubbard. This hotel is 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden and 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from Cotton Bowl.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mesquite Shopping District - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Town East Mall - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Mesquite ProRodeo - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Mesquite Golf Club - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Resistol Arena - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Lake Ray Hubbard - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Amberton University - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
White Rock Lake - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
White Rock Lake Park - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Plaza Theatre - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Patty Granville Arts Center - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Cotton Bowl - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Starplex Pavilion - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Museum of the American Railroad - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW) - 52.1 km / 32.4 mi
Love Field Airport (DAL) - 33.1 km / 20.5 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 35.6 km / 22.1 mi
Terrell, TX (TRL-Terrell Municipal) - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
The preferred airport for SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Mesquite is Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We Care Clean (Best Western) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.1 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage