Located in Dallas (Downtown Dallas), Hyatt Regency Dallas is a 3-minute walk from Reunion Tower and 9 minutes by foot from Dealey Plaza. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Sixth Floor Museum and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from John F. Kennedy Memorial.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1120 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Centennial Cafe, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 160000 square feet (14864 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Reunion Tower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Dealey Plaza - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pioneer Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dallas City Hall - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Renaissance Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
South Side Ballroom - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Comerica Bank Tower - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Majestic Theater - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW) - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Love Field Airport (DAL) - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Dallas is Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 160000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 14864
- -Number of meeting rooms - 60
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby