Hyatt Regency Dallas
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Dallas in Dallas (Downtown Dallas), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Reunion Tower and Dealey Plaza. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from John F. Kennedy Memorial and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Sixth Floor Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1120 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 mi.Dining
Grab a bite at Five Sixty by Wolfgang Pu, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 160000 square feet (14864 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Reunion Tower - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Old Red Courthouse - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dealey Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Pioneer Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
South Side Ballroom - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Renaissance Tower - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Dallas City Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 32 km / 19.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Dallas is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 28
- -Year Built - 1978
- -Conference space size (feet) - 160000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 14864
- -Total number of rooms - 1120
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms