Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Dallas (Downtown Dallas), Hyatt Regency Dallas is a 3-minute walk from Reunion Tower and 9 minutes by foot from Dealey Plaza. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Sixth Floor Museum and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from John F. Kennedy Memorial.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1120 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite at Centennial Cafe, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 160000 square feet (14864 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Reunion Tower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Old Red Courthouse - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dealey Plaza - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pioneer Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Victory Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Dallas City Hall - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Renaissance Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
South Side Ballroom - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Dallas is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 160000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 14864
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available