When you stay at Renaissance Dallas Hotel in Dallas, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Dallas Market Center and American Airlines Center. This 4-star hotel is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Dallas World Aquarium and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Sixth Floor Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 514 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Asador, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 15921 square feet (1479 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dallas Market Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Children's Medical Center of Dallas - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
University of Texas Southwestern Medical School - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Parkland Memorial Hospital - UT Southwestern - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The Strip on Cedar Springs - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
American Airlines Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Klyde Warren Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Dealey Plaza - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW) - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Love Field Airport (DAL) - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.) - 54.2 km / 33.7 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Dallas Hotel is Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Vending machine
- -Swimming pool
- -Lockers available
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Conference space size (feet) - 15921
- -Number of meeting rooms - 34
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1479
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby