Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Dallas (Downtown Dallas), The Joule is within a 15-minute walk of Dallas World Aquarium and Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Sixth Floor Museum and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nasher Sculpture Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.
Enjoy American cuisine at CBD Provisions, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 4 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 13999 square feet (1301 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Free area shuttle
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet