With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas - Market Center in Dallas (Dallas Design District), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Dallas Market Center and Children's Medical Center of Dallas. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from American Airlines Center and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Dallas World Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 227 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services and a ballroom. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 miles.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 7500 square feet (697 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dallas Market Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
American Airlines Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Victory Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Children's Medical Center of Dallas - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
University of Texas Southwestern Medical School - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Parkland Memorial Hospital - UT Southwestern - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The Strip on Cedar Springs - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Klyde Warren Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Old Red Courthouse - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Dealey Plaza - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.) - 55.2 km / 34.3 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas - Market Center is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This hotel accepts only chip-and-PIN credit cards for onsite payments. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A car is not required for transportation to and from this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7500
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 697
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking