With a stay at Homewood Suites Reno in Reno (Reno/Tahoe Airport), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Reno-Sparks Convention Center and 6 minutes from Grand Sierra Resort Casino. This hotel is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from National Bowling Stadium and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Atlantis Casino.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.Dining
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Meadowood Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Reno-Sparks Convention Center - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Atlantis Casino - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Bartley Ranch Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Nevada Health Facilities Edu - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
LakeRidge Golf Course - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Virginia Lake Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Washoe County Golf Course - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Reno Little Theater - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Nevada Shakespeare Company - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Reno Central Library - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Washoe County Courthouse - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Bruka Theater - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Reno-Tahoe Intl. Airport (RNO) - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe) - 63.8 km / 39.6 mi
The preferred airport for Homewood Suites Reno is Reno-Tahoe Intl. Airport (RNO).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Outdoor entertainment area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center