Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hilton Anatole, you'll be centrally located in Dallas, a 4-minute drive from Dallas Market Center and 6 minutes from American Airlines Center. This 4-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Sixth Floor Museum and 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Dallas World Aquarium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1608 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions are provided, with cable programming available. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 indoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and a nightclub. Additional features at this hotel include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Terrace, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 600000 square feet (55741 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dallas Market Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Children's Medical Center of Dallas - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
University of Texas Southwestern Medical School - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Parkland Memorial Hospital - UT Southwestern - 2 km / 1.2 mi
American Airlines Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The Strip on Cedar Springs - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Victory Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Klyde Warren Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Old Red Courthouse - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Dealey Plaza - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.) - 55 km / 34.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Anatole is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $5 and USD $30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 31 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 10 October to 25 May:
- Water park
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Lazy river
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free water park access
- -Swim-up bar
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Number of floors - 27
- -Number of indoor pools - 2
- -Year Built - 1979
- -Total number of rooms - 1608
- -Conference space size (feet) - 600000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 55741