A stay at Hilton Anatole places you in the heart of Dallas, just a 5-minute walk from Dallas Market Center and within a 5-minute drive of American Airlines Center. This 4-star hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Dallas World Aquarium and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Sixth Floor Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1606 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 indoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and a complimentary water park. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Terrace, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has facilities measuring 600000 square feet (55741 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dallas Market Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Children's Medical Center of Dallas - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Victory Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Parkland Memorial Hospital - UT Southwestern - 2 km / 1.2 mi
American Airlines Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The Strip on Cedar Springs - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
University of Texas Southwestern Medical School - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Perot Museum of Nature and Science - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Klyde Warren Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Dallas World Aquarium - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Nasher Sculpture Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Dallas Holocaust Museum - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Dallas Museum of Art - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Dealey Plaza - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Fort Worth, TX (FTW-Meacham Intl.) - 54.9 km / 34.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Anatole is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 31 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swim-up bar
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free water park access
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Lazy river
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 600000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 55741
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Number of indoor pools - 2
- -Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available