Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton in Dallas (Lower Greenville), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Meadows Museum and 7 minutes from Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center. This 4-star hotel is 4.3 mi (7 km) from Dallas World Aquarium and 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from American Airlines Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Enjoy American cuisine at Knife, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dallas? This hotel has 13490 square feet (1253 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas