Located in Halaveli, Constance Halaveli is within a 5-minute drive of Maaya Thila and Great Banyan Tree. This 5-star resort is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Ibrahim Kalaafaan Mosque and Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Jahaz, one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maaya Thila - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Great Banyan Tree - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ibrahim Kalaafaan Mosque and Shrine - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 25-35 minutes away via seaplane. Guests can expect a wait time of 45 minutes to 2 hours to board the connecting seaplane flight. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 7 days before their expected arrival. Please The last seaplane transfer will leave Malé at 4 PM. Guests arriving in Malé on an International flight after 3:30 PM (Malé time) will be required to wait to be transferred to the resort until the following day and will require overnight accommodation in Malé at their own expense. Guests departing Malé on an International flight prior to 8:50 AM will be transferred late the previous afternoon. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book a local hotel room in Malé. Children under the age of 18 travelling with parents are required to submit their date of birth for seaplane transfers reservations. Luggage in excess of 44 pounds (20 kg) per person and hand luggage in excess of 11 pounds (5 kg) per person may incur a fee, payable to Trans Maldivian Airways during flight check-in. A single luggage of 66 pounds (30 kg) or more will not be accepted as per International standards. Guests must pay the seaplane fee at check-out
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer to the property via airplane or floatplane and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 250.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 125.00 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 375.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 190.00 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 540 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 295 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 250.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Luggage storage
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible – no