Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Holiday Island Resort & Spa in Dhiffushi, you'll be within the vicinity of Dhidhoofinolhu Marina. This 4-star resort is within the region of Dhigurah Beach and Vakarufalhi Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a spa tub and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Main Restaurant, a beachfront restaurant which features a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 20 minutes away via a flight to Mamigili International Airport and then an additional 5 minutes by speedboat to the resort. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 72 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.Daily transfer service is offered by FlyMe. Guests arriving later than 10 PM are advised to book a hotel room in Male or Hulhumale until services resume the following day.Guests must pay the domestic flight fee and the speedboat fee at checkout.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 75.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 37.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 75.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 37.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Airplane or boat transfer per adult: USD 275 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 138 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -On private beach
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tennis on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Beach bar
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Television in common areas