With a stay at Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort in Dhigufinolhu, you'll be on the beach, steps from Maafushi Reef and a 5-minute drive from Olhuveli Beach. This 5-star resort is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Maldives Islamic Centre and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Laguna Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private furnished patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Fushi Cafe, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dhigufinolhu Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bodu Hurraa Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Maafushi Reef - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gulhi Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Maafushi Mosque - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Maafushi Harbor - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Olhuveli Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Vadoo Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Embudu Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Villingili Public Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Laguna Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Chaandhanee Magu - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sultan Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Maldives Islamic Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Grand Friday Mosque - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort is Velana Intl. Airport (MLE) - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 35 minutes away via speedboat. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 48 hours before their expected arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 529.76
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 264.88 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 271.04 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 135.36 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible – no