Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport in Richmond, you'll be 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Richmond Centre Mall and 9 mi (14.5 km) from Granville Island Public Market. This hotel is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from BC Place Stadium and 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Central Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 140 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include ski storage and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab dinner at World Wide Cafe, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Richmond? This hotel has 4521 square feet (420 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway/extra bed. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property's complimentary shuttle picks up and drops off at Vancouver International Airport and South Terminal upon request. Guests should contact the property upon arrival using the courtesy phone in the shuttle pick up area at YVR. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December) and New Year's Day (1 January):
- Dining venue
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Ski storage
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas