With a stay at Vancouver Airport Marriott, you'll be centrally located in Richmond, steps from Richmond Centre Mall and within a 5-minute drive of Richmond Night Market. This 4-star hotel is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Vancouver General Hospital and 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Granville Island Public Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 237 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at 75 West Coast Grill, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Richmond? This hotel has facilities measuring 4340 square feet (403 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Richmond Centre Mall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Richmond Olympic Oval - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Aberdeen Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Richmond Night Market - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Main Street - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Steveston Village Historic Waterfront - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Steveston Fisherman's Wharf - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
VanDusen Botanical Garden - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Riverport Sports and Entertainment Complex - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Queen Elizabeth Park - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Vancouver General Hospital - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
False Creek - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Vancouver False Creek Seawall - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Mount St. Joseph's Hospital - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Granville Island Public Market - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK) - 52.4 km / 32.5 mi
Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi
Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base) - 55.7 km / 34.6 mi
The preferred airport for Vancouver Airport Marriott is Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 29.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4340
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 403
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby