A stay at Hyatt Regency Vancouver places you in the heart of Vancouver, within a 5-minute walk of Pacific Centre Shopping Mall and Vancouver Art Gallery. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from United States Consulate and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Vancouver Convention Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 644 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Mosaic Grille, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has facilities measuring 45000 square feet (4181 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Robson Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Granville Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Marine Building - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Vancouver Art Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
United States Consulate - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Waterfront Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vancouver Waterfront - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Robson Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vancouver False Creek Seawall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Commodore Ballroom - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Orpheum Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Vancouver Central Public Library - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Harbour Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK) - 40.5 km / 25.2 mi
Sechelt, BC (YHS-Sunshine Coast Regional) - 62.6 km / 38.9 mi
Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base) - 64.7 km / 40.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Vancouver is Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 3 children 20 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 33 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40.66 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50.82 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 100 per week
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 45000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 4181
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available