When you stay at Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel in Richmond, you'll be connected to the airport, within a 10-minute drive of Richmond Night Market and Richmond Centre Mall. This 4.5-star hotel is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Vancouver General Hospital and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Granville Island Public Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 386 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Globe at YVR, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Richmond? This hotel has facilities measuring 8800 square feet (792 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Richmond Night Market - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Aberdeen Centre - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Richmond Olympic Oval - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Richmond Centre Mall - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Main Street - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
VanDusen Botanical Garden - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Queen Elizabeth Park - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Vancouver General Hospital - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
False Creek - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Mount St. Joseph's Hospital - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Granville Island Public Market - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Steveston Village Historic Waterfront - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Steveston Fisherman's Wharf - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Plaza of Nations - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Kitsilano Beach - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base) - 57.9 km / 36 mi
Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base) - 59.9 km / 37.2 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel is Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Self parking (surcharge) is available in the YVR Terminal Parkade. Payment is required at the front desk upon arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.65 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 14.65 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.50 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 46.75 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -24-hour health club
- -Ski storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8800
- -Conference space size (meters) - 792
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage