Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, within a 10-minute drive of Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park. This eco-friendly hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Canada Place and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from BC Place Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 201 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has facilities measuring 23638 square feet (2196 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests planning to use the hotel parking garage should contact the property before arrival using the contact information received upon booking for instructions. A scheduled power outage will take place on January 9, 2019, from 9 AM-6 PM and on April 29, 2019, from 9 AM-6 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 26.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 75 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Electric car charging station
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)