With a stay at Hotel Clarendon, you'll be centrally located in Quebec, steps from Quebec City Town Hall and 9 minutes by foot from Old Port Quebec City. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Quebec Cruise Terminal and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Quartier Petit Champlain.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 guestrooms. Your memory foam bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Price Tower - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cathedral of the Holy Trinity - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ursulines de Quebec Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Quebec City Town Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Basilique Cathedrale Notre-Dame of Quebec - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Quebec Experience - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Musee du Fort - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Samuel de Champlain Statue - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Quartier Petit Champlain - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Seminary of Quebec - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Place Royale - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church Notre-Dame-des-Victoires - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hotel-Dieu de Quebe - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Maison Chevalier - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Theatre Petit Champlain - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Clarendon is Jean Lesage Intl. Airport (YQB) - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage