Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Philadelphia 201 Hotel places you in the heart of Philadelphia, within a 10-minute walk of Ben Franklin National Memorial and Academy of Natural Sciences. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Pennsylvania Convention Center and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Reading Terminal Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 756 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Terrace Cafe, for lunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Philadelphia? This hotel has facilities measuring 69130 square feet (6422 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Benjamin Franklin Parkway - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Academy of Natural Sciences - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ben Franklin National Memorial - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Franklin Institute Science Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Barnes Foundation - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
City Hall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Art Institute of Philadelphia - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Walnut Street - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Free Library of Philadelphia - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mural Arts Philadelphia - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Rodin Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pennsylvania Convention Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Reading Terminal Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field) - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer) - 54.1 km / 33.6 mi
The preferred airport for Philadelphia 201 Hotel is Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Number of floors - 26
- -Total number of rooms - 756
- -Number of meeting rooms - 22
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 69130
- -Conference space size (meters) - 6422